Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
nurspec180sxr said:
I guess im kind of a newbie just saying hello everyone. And how do i post in the classifieds
hello welcome to NissanForums ummm i think you have like a trial period be4 you can post in the classifieds not sure tho.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
nurspec180sxr said:
I guess im kind of a newbie just saying hello everyone. And how do i post in the classifieds
There is a 2 day waiting period and a post count of at least 1 before new members can post in the classifieds. This is due to vendors signing up to advertise their products, and never returning.

This information is in the sticky thread at the top of this forum, " NissanForums.com Rules & Information - *REQUIRED READING*" in the "What Every New Member Needs to Know" section.

Lew

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lshadoff said:
There is a 2 day waiting period and a post count of at least 1 before new members can post in the classifieds. This is due to vendors signing up to advertise their products, and never returning.

This information is in the sticky thread at the top of this forum, " NissanForums.com Rules & Information - *REQUIRED READING*" in the "What Every New Member Needs to Know" section.

Lew
Yeah but i have been a member for about 2 years strange

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
nurspec180sxr said:
Yeah but i have been a member for about 2 years strange
When you go to the classifieds, do you see a link 'Place An Ad' on the far right near the top? If not, your browser may have an ad blocker which disappears the link.

Lew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts