Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is RaJ. I'm a musician and producer here in Philadelphia. I've been driving Volkswagens for about 15 years. I still have my Passat which I will fix up one day. I just bought my first Nissan and Automatic. I would appreciate any help or tips you can give me. I have a page on the Maxima Site (CarDomain.com). Check out my ride and thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hello again. I was in Lemoore for 3 years back in 1979-1982. Was in the Navy here. Used to go to V-Town often and to Fresno as well as other town there. Miss it still after all of these years. Anyway, I haven't done anything to the VW. It's in bad shape, thats why I needed the Max. I have done more to the Max than I did 10 years with the Passat. When I'm done doing the Max, I'll get to the Passat.

Would like to see your ride also. I want to install 2002 HID's or projectors on my 2001. Seems as though the projectors would be the safest being all Nissan guys told me that wouldn't install the HID's in the 01. I need to do an air mod I think....from what I was told, to help gas mileage. Roofwing, strut bar, and rotors will be the next move.

Thanks for your help if you can.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
How could you miss this place....lol Nah its funny, when people leave here they usually return. Its quiet, not a lot of traffic, more and more crime thoe. Housing is very affordable, but rising as we speak. Went up over 50,000 in one year. To many people from L.A. moving up here.....lol
Have you produced anybody we would know? What type of music do you play?

So why dont you give us a link to your car domian site.

If you want to see my cars, click the link below in my sig.
Ok i see you tried to post you site but use the img tag instead of the url one...lol
Try this: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/750579

BTW: Nice Maxima......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.