Nissan Forum banner

Hello new member / and does any one now the best side to run amp wires in 89 240

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fatboys-13 
#1 ·
Whats all doing a system in my 240 sx and dont now whats the best side to run the power wire were it wont mess with the stock wires in the car like fuel pump an dso on because i had this problem in another car were it screwed with the computer so help if you can thanks :thumbup: :banhump: :givebeer:

#3 ·
Pull the carpet back and find the side were the harness bundel is...runn it on that side then run the RCAs on the oposite side.

The wire it self won't cause any problems with the ECU and such...something was obviously hooked up wrong.

#4 ·
thanks for the help

no man nothing was wrongfully hooked up i ran the wire on the other side and it wored great but what ever it wasint an s-13 so ho nows :thumbdwn: :cheers: thanks for the in site thought i hope 2k watts wont mess with anything . and by the way on cool air intakes what do you guys think would be a good brand theres some i like but dont now what would be a good one . And ill say it again thats for the help :cheers: :thumbup: :givebeer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.