Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl im from the Dominican Republic and im starting to make mods to my '92 sentra. The first thing i did was the tsuru headlight conversion. Any suggestion on what i should do next?.....

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Adidi said:
Hey ppl im from the Dominican Republic and im starting to make mods to my '92 sentra. The first thing i did was the tsuru headlight conversion. Any suggestion on what i should do next?.....
Welcome to the forum. I got to go to Punta Cana for the first time in September and loved it. :thumbup: Would like to make it back there again. Got to tour the country a bit and couldn't believe the number of Nissans I saw there.

What kind of modifications are you interested in ? Performance or looks ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
astreamk1 said:
Welcome to the forum. I got to go to Punta Cana for the first time in September and loved it. :thumbup: Would like to make it back there again. Got to tour the country a bit and couldn't believe the number of Nissans I saw there.

What kind of modifications are you interested in ? Performance or looks ?
Mainly I wanna start by looks cuz i dont got much money, I'm saving some money to maybe try a engine swap sometime next year but i dont know yet. But anyways in looks what would you suggest???.

P.S.
About coming to DR you should really tour this place really well...we got lots of beautiful beaches, maybe next time you should try up north.

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
What all have you done to your car so far ? Do have any pictures you can post ? I would like to see it. :)

I got to go on an all day tour of the country while I was there, but I would like to have seen more. We went to another beach, not sure where, but the water was bright blue and there were a lot of waves. I really wish I could have left the resort and visited a local junkyard. I would have loved to bring something back with me. :thumbup:

Hopefully I will make it back there again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts