Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, love this forum, decided to join

A year and a half ago, I bought a 90 nissan pulsar NX. LOVED IT! GOT HOOKED!
I have never had so much fun in a car. well, the clutch started to go, and it needed axels. So I was going to do the work, when I spotted an 87 on ebay for a dollar. Can you belive it, I won it for a dollar! BUT, going to get it cost me 300 dollars. So I was going to swap motors and do the clutch and other suspension work, as the body looked to be in a little better shape. But once I got it home, and went through it, decided it wasn't the best idea. So both cars sat in my parents driveway for 6 months. Then, I saw a 87 pulsar nx se on ebay with a recently rebuilt motor (ca16de). Won that auction for 56 dollars and cost me 100 dollars to go get it. Same kind of body work needed, but the motor was worth it, needs a tune-up and suspension work. So needles to say, the Previos nx was scrap...literally. tore it down to the frame and selling it all off on ebay, and had the body towed to the local junk yard. Now I'm selling the 90. also On ebay. So I have the 87 se. looking for mods and stuff. So, all this time, and back to ONE car.

Here in Michigan, the weather sucks for 9 months. So for those 3 months I can take the tops off, I tear down every Main Street I can find. Gotta love that Pulsar!

Hope to hear from 'yall

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
photos

yeah, I got photos, though i don't seem to know how to post them. lemme know how, i would be glad to post them

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
well as a newbie (me too) we cant post new pics until affter a while, so my best advice, and waht i do, www.photobucket.com , its free and u can upload ur pics from there onto here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, unfortunately, the barn belongs to my parents

but, the wood floor i put in is better than rolling in the sand, and, when it rains, the mud and muck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts