Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Admin's

Maybe you know my nickname, I am the hack writer from vB.com and org and also a moderator of the offizial German vB support board but this is not the reason for my PM

I am also the webmaster/administrator of the German Nissan Board (this is no vB Board but an similar one, a wbb Board), a similar board like yours but only available in the German language.

I hope you can understand my terrible English ;)

Today I will setup a linklist and I will insert your board in this list so the english speaking visitors of my site can go to your site for a better support in their own language.

If a German speaking member of your board ask for German support please send them to us:
www.nissanboard.de

I hope we can work together in the future to get our members the best support.

OK topic change, I tried to register with my Nissan nickname but this was inpossible on your board (restrictions in the length of the username) If it's possible please change my username to Jens [Nissanclub-NB]

Sorry again for my terrible English :rolleyes:

Bye and greatings from Germany
Jens
www.nissanboard.de
www.nissanclub-nb.de (our club homepage)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adam said:
It's funny trying to read a German board. :D
learn the german language ;)
I am sure you know German words like "Kindergarten" or "Scheisse"

are you able to read the special german letters ?
ä = ae
ö = oe
ü = ue
ß = ss

btw whats the time ?
my local time is 21:50 (09:50 PM)
GMT+1 (but at the moment its summertime GMT+1+1)

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Jens [Nissanclub-NB] said:
I got the PM ;)

I hope I can find any to to read more on our board, at the moment I am working on a statistic hack
http://216.40.240.19/vbulletin/newstatistik.php

if someone is interessted in I will write this hack also in english (after the BETA)
Hey, that's nice... :) We are running a "stock" installation of vB. Might have to rethink that. :)

I really like php too. You can see what I've done at sentra.net. The login system uses the vB user table.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ Adam

are you sure you mean your history teacher ?

Kindergarten = kindergarden (a place for childreen) --> kindergarden cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger

Scheisse = shit ;)

I drink also a beer, lets put our bottles together (sorry cant't remember the word for this)

@ Scott

what to hell is a "stock" installation of vB ?

1,267 Posts
Jens [Nissanclub-NB] said:
@ Adam

are you sure you mean your history teacher ?

Kindergarten = kindergarden (a place for childreen) --> kindergarden cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger

Scheisse = shit ;)

I drink also a beer, lets put our bottles together (sorry cant't remember the word for this)

@ Scott

what to hell is a "stock" installation of vB ?
Yup, my history teacher was fluent in German and did a LOT of German studies, I think he lived there for a while too, not sure where though. The class was about the 20th century, so we were talking about WWI and WWII most of the class. He would give us a lot of terms in German and tell us what they meant. There were lots of really long words that were just little words put together, simple if you just know what those little words meant I guess.
When my Dad was working for HP (hewlett packard, not sure on spelling) he took a trip to Germany every year, and sometimes had guys coming to the US. One of them said something about 'Kode' meaning shit, is that right? He used it in reference to computer code, so I thought it was funny.

And finally, I think the word you're looking for is "CHEERS!"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D yes "Kode" is also a word like shit, its the medical word for shit and nobody use it.

If your Dad say Kode to a computer guy he will understand code

sorry for my terrible english at the moment but it's early in the morning and I am a little bit tiered (<-- not the wheel)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Sentrastud sprichst du Deutsch??

Jens, wo wohnen Sie??? Ich bin in Berlin und Bonn gefahrt, und Ich speche ein bisschen Deutsch aber es ist sclecht.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I will either be visiting or going to school in Germany next year, and I'm so excited about it already. Berlin is the most amazing city I have ever visited and I can't wait to go back. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts