Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people,
I am really glad to find you! My name is Nikos (Nicholas, Nick, whatever you like) and i am 20 y.o from Thessaloniki, Greece. Well, I don't think you know my city, except those of you who actually watched the soccer tournament of last year olympics!

I unfortunately don't have a Nissan at the moment, but I certainly want to! Yeah, a copper 350Z would suit me...your interest is accepted! I drive a 2001 Renault Clio 1.4 16V (yeah, only 1390cc) and a 2003 Seat Leon 20VT. Since I see that many of you are US citizens, if you ask I can show you them!

So why do you think I joined Nissan Forums? My family had a pretty long Nissan heritage. My father and my mother owned:

a)1980 Nissan Sunny 1.2 (the B10 edition)
b)1985 Nissan Sunny 1.5 SGL (the B11 edition)
c)1990 Nissan Cherry 1.0 (the N13 edition, you may know it as a Pulsar)
d)1991 Nissan Primera 1.6 (the P10 edition)

:asleep:
Cool, I have made you all fall asleep! I liked the idea of learning things for my -pretty much- favorite car manufacturer. I am a student of Economics, and I have to say that Carlos Ghosn is probably my favorite CEO and I admire his work.

Target
I am looking forward to learn about 350Z (engine, chassis, the Z history) and Skyline (as above). I would love to have info on Nissan Sunny (or Pulsar) B11, because I would like to set up a site on that car.

Anything you want to know about Nissan in Greece, or generally Greece an Europe info, you can ask me!

See you around the threads!
NIKOS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Saw your altima's photos! You know, here in greece we don't see any, so if you ever get it here, it will be the center of attention, you would think it's a limited edition or something...! It's quite powerful, huh?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts