Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am looking into doing a tune up on my 2002 sentra gxe. I will be needing all new belts and some new hoses. Does anyone out there have the knowledge to tell me how many belts and hoses i will need and about how much they will cost me? Please let me know.
Khemara

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Welcome to NF! I will move this to the Sentra section for you so the guru's can answer your question.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
you shouldn't need either of those items for a 2002 model man. it's too soon....they shouldn't need replacing. ESPECIALLY the hoses!!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I think it is only 1 belt on the 1.8L. The hoses, as mike said, are a little new to change out. Why are you under the impression they should be changed? How many miles on your 02?

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
BlackoutSpecV said:
I think it is only 1 belt on the 1.8L. The hoses, as mike said, are a little new to change out. Why are you under the impression they should be changed? How many miles on your 02?
What he said...if you describe the symptoms you are having, we can help you diagnose. The hoses almost surely are fine and the belts will only need replacing if their was a huge mechanical or human error.

·