Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, it's chimmike from B15sentra.net. Some of you might know me. Anyways, I just wanted to join the forums over here and see if I could talk to Keith Sipmann a little more about the QG. I am somewhat unsure of my future plans, but I'm trying to learn more about the engine, more than what I already know, at least.

As stated in my signature, I am sporting all the bolt ons. HS header, HS intake, UR crank pulley, custom 2' cat back with Thrush resonator and Ractive Dragger style muffler.

Soon I will have a NOS 50/75 shot kit installed, as well as a Walbro 255HO fuel pump, and Progress springs.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
howdy Marvin :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
wazzzup....just saw a post at b15sentra.net that this site had a forum specific for the B15 GXE. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like GXE owners make up a tinnie portion of the tuning community.

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Kimchee76 said:
wazzzup....just saw a post at b15sentra.net that this site had a forum specific for the B15 GXE. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like GXE owners make up a tinnie portion of the tuning community.
Definitely man, definitely. We're all in it together though, no matter what type of damn B15 we have. Playin the game together, no doubt. ;)

I'm trying to whore around here more, but my home is definitely B15sentra.net. I'm hanging out here to chat and answer questions. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts