Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys/gals,

I am Mike and I drive a 2008 pathfinder S 4x2. I have had the car for oooo ummm 6hrs lol :). So far I love it. I picked this ole girl up for 25k out the door with the 100k warranty and the bumper 2 bumper proctection. It is black with black interior and chrome step sides. The car is super sharp. I am a traveling surgical technician and bought this vehicle to help me haul my stuff from place to place. The vehicle has 45k miles and appears to have been maintained quite nicely. Is there anything I need to look/watch out for? I am new to the nissan world and cant wait to enjoy this thing.

Mike

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the club. You should be good with the new truck. It does have a lot of miles for being so new. Just be sure to change the oil every 3700 so your warrantee still holds. First thing is to get the transmission and differential fluid changed. Then you will be set for a while.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks boogy...I just found out(damn stealership) that it was a rental car and I am I guess the first true owner. It so far is a great vehicle. For being the base model it rides really nice an is comfortable....can anyone recommend a good HID kit? and fog light kit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts