Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay tried to look and everything,and I'm sure this has been dragged out... question is tirerack.com does a bad job of explaining what fits, or its just me, I really want these http://www.ptuning.com/html/search-result.cfm?cmbBrand=rb&cmbMakeModel=sentra&cmbCategory=brake&cmbSubCategory=rotors

but I was not sure if the 91-94 would fit, since I have a 97 gxe 1.6 with rear drums... now I know that was stupid to say since I have a 97, but all I see are rotors for the 2.0, and I was kind of looking for gold, or black, but would settle for nice ones like on ptuning...thanks for any help

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
any brakes made for the 1.6L will fit. your better off with the AD22VF upgrade though.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I know this may be a stupid question but those ones from fastbrakes said for the 95-99 sentra. will this also fit the 200sx. i know they are basically the same except some stuff that fits the sentra wont exactly fit the 200sx. thanks.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
yea, they will fit.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Definatelygo with the ad22 upgrade. I have cross drilled rotors on my sentra and they did help with new pads over the stock but I wish I would have known about the ad22 upgrade bedfore I bought them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts