Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken down the headliner cloth and cardboard frame in my 92 Sentra, scrubbed the cardboard clean, and now need a source for new headliner fabric.

Has anyone purchased some online? I've found a few websites, but they all look a bit, uh... sketchy.

I've also heard you can buy it at dealerships. How does that work?

Me: Hey, I need some headliner fabric.
Salesman: Great! It'll be $17,000 for two square yards, and it comes with a 2004 Altima!

·
[architecture&cars]
198 Posts
I've taken down the headliner cloth and cardboard frame in my 92 Sentra, scrubbed the cardboard clean, and now need a source for new headliner fabric.

Has anyone purchased some online? I've found a few websites, but they all look a bit, uh... sketchy.

I've also heard you can buy it at dealerships. How does that work?
hey man. Check out my thread. this might help you out. http://www.sr20forum.com/classic-se-r/205687-weekend-maintenance-oil-brakes-headliner.html

this was unfortunately on my old b13 XE, I have a b13 Se-r now..

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
believe it or not, pepboys has a black fabric headliner kit that worked great and looked OEM. it has the foam backing. use the adhesive made for the headliners. but beware, it sticks so good you cannot move it once its placed. the spray glue need to set up for 1 minute and then you press the headliner onto the cardboard liner. What I did was get the liner all in place on the cardboard and slowly spray the cardboard in 5 inch strips. then roll up into place and smooth onto it. so basically you are rolling up the fabric, then unrolling it slowly as you spray the stuff. I goofed it doing it another way and had to spend another 45 bucks! learn the first time!

Chris 92 classic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts