Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eBay Motors: 95-99 NISSAN SENTRA 200SX PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS+CORNER (item 220303002573 end time Oct-31-08 19:45:16 PDT)

So i found those lights on eBay.. and im really debating on buying them because of the fact they have hid reflectors in them.. but when i asked the seller about installing hids they said there no recommended because they need more ventilation?!? what kinda ventilation do they think your gonna get inside of a headlight assembly? anyways i just would like to try and get a second opinion on getting these lights.. i have the regular euro headlights w/halos.. with an h3 hid kit installed and its very annoying because i have to aim the lights almost straight down so they don't blind oncoming traffic.. and then i cant see crap! but im done rambling.. any opinions?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
eBay Motors: 95-99 NISSAN SENTRA 200SX PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS+CORNER (item 220303002573 end time Oct-31-08 19:45:16 PDT)

So i found those lights on eBay.. and im really debating on buying them because of the fact they have hid reflectors in them.. but when i asked the seller about installing hids they said there no recommended because they need more ventilation?!? what kinda ventilation do they think your gonna get inside of a headlight assembly? anyways i just would like to try and get a second opinion on getting these lights.. i have the regular euro headlights w/halos.. with an h3 hid kit installed and its very annoying because i have to aim the lights almost straight down so they don't blind oncoming traffic.. and then i cant see crap! but im done rambling.. any opinions?
those dont have HID reflectors in there. they are crappy halogen reflectors that are worse than stock unless you do a retrofit.

Ventilation is only needed for ballast and not so much the bulbs and therefore they not exactly sure what they are saying.

if you want better lighting come spend a chat session with me and i can give you all my recommendations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts