Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a realy funky problem, its quite amusing actually, everytime i hit the right turn signal, my left headlight goes out, it could be for a split second, or the time that the right signal is on. as soon as i turn off the signal the light returns.

its amusing because i can manipulate it to look like its winking :) but i would like to get it fixed. any takers on this matter?????

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Its sound like the turn signal switch. Its a pain in the ass to change, due to it being hid inside the steering column. Id have a good reapir/ electrical shop take a look at it. If it is the switch, more strange things are going to start popping up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
himbo said:
I have a realy funky problem, its quite amusing actually, everytime i hit the right turn signal, my left headlight goes out, it could be for a split second, or the time that the right signal is on. as soon as i turn off the signal the light returns.

its amusing because i can manipulate it to look like its winking :) but i would like to get it fixed. any takers on this matter?????

i have the exact same problem. car was like that when i bought it. i found out that if you bump the switch foward when that happens it kicks the light back on. thanks for asking this question

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats strange is that if i turn the signal on part way, the light stays on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts