Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 91-92 headlights and taillights are interchangeable with 93-94 headlights and taillights?? They look like they would, but as soon as you assume they do, of course they won't.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to make sure everyone knows and not to get flamed, I mean interchanging 91-92 headlights with 93-94 headlights and 91-92 taillights with 93-94 taillights. Not switching headlights for taillights. :)

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
They should be- the only thing that changed was the design of the grille and the placement of the turnsignal location on the tails..

IMO the 93-94 tails look ugly. The yellow SHOULD be on the outside of the lamp, not the inside.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I like everything about the '93-'94 better, but I've owned two '93's so I'm partial. I think to use the headlights from one, you have to modify the filler pieces below and possibly the grill on the car you're going to put them in. The rears are a straight across swap I think.

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
HATEnFATE said:
They should be- the only thing that changed was the design of the grille and the placement of the turnsignal location on the tails..

IMO the 93-94 tails look ugly. The yellow SHOULD be on the outside of the lamp, not the inside.
actually i have a 93, and a 92 and the :
head lights,
corners,
grille,
and the under piece are all diffrent. [92 is 1 long metal piece and 93 is 3 diffrent pieces that are fiberglass i believe]

but they can be swapped. but u cant just swap the corner of a 92 to a 93 u have to swap the whole set i just listed off. the corner bulbs are the same but the headlights are differnt , the 92 is 9004, and the 93 uses H4 [9003]...
the housing of the 93 is longer and the ,92 is glass lenses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts