Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,473 Posts
Wassup,

I have a 2019 Altima S (without LEDs & DRLs) and I want to swap my headlights out with some LEDs from eBay (For 2019 2020 Nissan Altima Headlight Chrome W/LED Pair (LH+RH)-New | eBay). Do anybody know what else I need to make sure the headlights run and DRLs operate as expected. I hope they’re plug and play but if not, what else do I need?
What you have listed is a direct-replacement lamp for an Altima with LED headlights from the factory. It's a lot cheaper and easier to just get an LED headlamp conversion kit to replace your current bulbs. Here are some links for you:

You might also want to look at some Altima-specific forums to see what their members recommend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for the reply. Ive already ordered the headlights, do I need to get the kit too ir is the direct replacement good?

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,473 Posts
You'll need to cancel the order or send back the direct-replacement lamps; they will not work in your S-trim. Get a conversion kit, which has the bulbs and modules you'll need to make it a plug and play procedure. Here are a couple of more links you may find useful:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts