Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 87 Pulsar NX, I had to manually raise my headlight, buy now they stay up. I manually put them down, and when the lights are turned on they come up but still don't go down, can anybody help? Thanks

James

·
Registered
87 Posts
check to make sure the pop up headlight button isnt pressed. on the right side there should be a button with a marking that looks kinda like (D . it makes headlights pop up but not turn on. so if the button is pressed , then ur headlights will just turn off but not go down when u flip off ur head lamps switch.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Also check the relays.... there is alot of them to control both headlights ... check wiring also for rust, check button too Nissan had some troubles with the pulsar electrical switches those years... might only be that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazy-Mart said:
Also check the relays.... there is alot of them to control both headlights ... check wiring also for rust, check button too Nissan had some troubles with the pulsar electrical switches those years... might only be that.
Do you have a diagram of all the relays for this model? The headlights worked just fine, I was taking off the bra on the front and had to raise the headlights, (I was too lazy to go inside and get the keys...) and then they wouldnt go back down.. whats strange is that the headlights raise when the wsitch on the right or the lights are turned on, but wont lower when the lights are off or switch on right.. do you know if there is a seperate relay for both motions?? Anyways, I really appreciate your input..

James

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
im pretty sure there is a seperate relay for both heads for both motions ... should be like 4 of them ... i dont have the schematic sorry...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, thanks for your replies, but for some odd reason, they just started working.. :thumbup: ... not sure why, I didn't touch a thing but, anywho.. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts