Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever tried to modify the stock flip up lights for the Nissan Pulsar? I was wondering if it was possible to install a light assembly that had the Projector beam setup and that is not a flip up version. I wonder if the light off the 300zx would fit? Does anyone have an idea if that mod would work?

Techno

·
Moved on...Ciao!
629 Posts
I heard rumours of a light kit that put the small 'eyeball' style lights into the stock flip-up lights (I call 'em 'schnauzer-brows'...don't ask! LOL), but have seen nothing tangible. I'm getting the kit that replaces the stock sealed-beams with prismatic lenses/refractors and replaceable elements, like the newer cars have. That's about it...

·
Registered
23 Posts
recycled_toddler said:
I heard rumours of a light kit that put the small 'eyeball' style lights into the stock flip-up lights (I call 'em 'schnauzer-brows'...don't ask! LOL), but have seen nothing tangible. I'm getting the kit that replaces the stock sealed-beams with prismatic lenses/refractors and replaceable elements, like the newer cars have. That's about it...
Hey I'd be up for one of those kits for my pulsar as well. If you could drop a word as to where i could find it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
malkierie said:
Hey I'd be up for one of those kits for my pulsar as well. If you could drop a word as to where i could find it.
Go to your local Kragen/Schucks and get the American Products Company 403654HL H4 Headlight Conversion Kit. The lenses are about $24 each and that lets you change the bulb instead of the entire lens. Go to Eurodezigns for some good custom bulbs.

Techno

1 - 5 of 5 Posts