Nissan Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
that was the origional idea. but i'm largely in need of money and i was advised that its not worth it putting that much money into my car. so i am now hesisatant. plus i don't like the grill on the mexican style. are there any other aftermaket grills that would fit?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Aftermarket

Hey Scar, I got my headlights repalced on my 93 XE (plastic). $51 each OEM. They look great. I got them at a place down here in Miami. If you're interested I can give you their phone number.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
Classic
that would be great. do they have a toll free number? i probably need to purchase the glass lights for a 92. unless someone knows that the plastics will fit. you wouln'd know how much the glass one are would ya?

you can send me a note or email

·
Registered
638 Posts
There was a write up on the old sentra online magazine on how to clean the glass headlamps on the 91-92 b13's. You may wanna read up on that first, since you're short on cash. It may help you out. Go to sentra.net to find the write up, good luck... :)

·
Former B13 owner...
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well... I went out today and got this Blue Magic stuff. And guess what... this thing really works!!! I was able to notice how much more cleaner the headlights looked with the first application of Blue Magic. Cleaned that debris right off... no sweat. Oh... and Teknokid... You asked for before and after pics of the headlights... I forgot to take a pic of the headlights before I applied the Blue Magic (sorry :( ). But I could post an after pic of the headlights; but I'm guessing that'd be pointless though...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey glad to see the blue magic worked out for you. This stuff saved me alot of money, cause i was about to buy some new headlights for my car before i tried it out. I'll tell ya for 4 bucks it's worth a try guys. Sure hope everyone reads this thread cause i see alot of sentras out there with yellow dingy headlights lol... :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
You apply this cleaner to the outside of the headlamp only? Or do you need to disassemble them? This sounds like it can really help me out ...

·
Former B13 owner...
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
pksjay said:
You apply this cleaner to the outside of the headlamp only? Or do you need to disassemble them?
Yeah, just apply it on the outside of the headlight lense... if I remember correctly, it'll form a glaze on the headlight... it's ok... it should do that... wait a minute or two... then rub off the glaze and the headlights should look a little better than before. After a couple of applications the headlights should look good as new :thumbup:.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Excellent, I plan on doing it this weekend. My wife 1996 sentra has headlights that look cloudy than the sky. I was worried it might be on the inside, but from what i have read on these cars there is now way for it to get in, so i guess i will try this cleaner...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts