Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1996 nissan sentra gle. im trying to switch the headlight bulbs but on the passenger side, the coolant reservoir is in the way. I know how to switch the bulbs and everything but is there a way to move the reservoir a little so i can get to the bulb? or do i have to work around it?
thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
The reservoir should just lift out of the plastic holder.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw you can pull the reservoir straight out., but i noticed there was a little bit of coolant still in there, so i dont think it would be very smart to pull it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i saw you can pull the reservoir straight out., but i noticed there was a little bit of coolant still in there, so i dont think it would be very smart to pull it out.
It's supposed to have coolant in it. You can still pull it out just don't tip it upside down.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ohh, so it wont spill out?
As long as you don't tip it too far it won't spill. If the engine is cool you can set it down between the radiator and the front of the engine and it should hold it upright.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome. i thought that if i pulled it out, the coolant would just come out the bottom. but thanks for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts