Nissan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
HotShot will be the first company that comes to mind. They make a quality product that yields high dyno gains at a very reasonable price. There are other names too. Knowing what engine you have helps as a generic header does not exist. Also, putting an aftermarket header on a car with the stock exhaust usually sounds pretty bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MY HEADER

I have a 96 200sx SE-R w/ the SR20DE. i've seen hot shot and weapon R. Are there any others?

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
ezeta00 said:
I have a 96 200sx SE-R w/ the SR20DE. i've seen hot shot and weapon R. Are there any others?
AEBS. Their crafsmanship is the finest out thur and power gains are highly impressive. These are rare.
Stillen, which gives less peak but more bottem end power.
HotShot Gen VI IIRC is the last of their's and is a 2 piecer.

I wouldnt go with anyone other than these 3 for the SR.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
header!

I went to my local shop and they said if you find another company that makes them than do it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
throtle body

Anyone know a good quality throttle body. I've find a bunch of OEM, but they are not big enough.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
ezeta00 said:
Anyone know a good quality throttle body. I've find a bunch of OEM, but they are not big enough.
You really should start another thread for this topic, you will get more views and better responses.

You also shold spend some time reading and searching as you'd be able to self discover what is right for you. The larger TB's you are looking for are typically nothing more than bored stock TB's. You say they are not large enough but what mods do you have to warrant a huge TB?

www.02induction.com is probably the best place to get your stock TB bored.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ezeta00 said:
unless you have other bolt-ons i wouldnt worry about the bigger tb you can get other bolt-ons that gives more hp for the price. the tb mainly helps other bolt on, when it stands alone it doesnt make much of a difference. dont get me wrong you will gain hp but youll gain more if you spend your money elsewhere first

1 - 13 of 13 Posts