Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just starting to mod my 200sx 1.6, i'm not going turbo or racing or anything, just a DD, I just want a little more pep.

anyway i wanna swap out the headers, and i'm leaning toward the pacesetter, or maybe the obx since they are cheeper, so question 1 is the pacesetter worth the little extra money

Also will either (or any decent headers) work with the stock catback system (i know i have to get a new cat, and i might need an adapter from 2"-1.5" or w/e stock was) I do plan on upgrading the catback eventually, but i wanna get the headers done first so i can figure out exactly how i wanna do the catback, also so i don't have to have to do all the work at once.

thx

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
if you can live without your stock parts i have a hot shot header for 1.6 l i can sell ya.

·
Registered
92 Posts
how much u want for that header ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd love to get hotshot headers (but what with them outa buisness) pm sent.

the reason i was asking about stock parts compatability was that i was planning to install the headers with stock catback so i could then measure what piping I need, order the tubing and have it welded ect(most catback kits seem to come with fartcans) and i could take my time on the install, I like to try to avoid having my car out of commision for too long

but if i can't i can't and thats that i'll just do it all at once

thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts