Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i search and couldnt find n e where that yall talked bout headers.....can some tell me which is best??? hotshot. stillen or jim wolf??? i need to know please...thanx

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
U get what you paid for...

Go with Hotshot because its been dynoed and proven for best results. As of now I've yet to see dyno #'s from the other headers....

·
Registered
413 Posts
The JWT header is the HotShot. They buy them at wholesale (or however) then resell them through JWT. That's all.

And if you want some dyno tests of headers for the SR20DE, get a back issue of SCC I believe it is Dec 99. They did a right up on several different SR20DE headers including the earlier gen HS header, Pacesetter, AEBS, Stillen, etc.

And yes, HS was the best all around for HP and torque in the entire RPM range (low end torque and high end torque). And it is still the best.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Nobody says anything wrong with them.
yes, and Ive never heard anyone say anything good about them either...other than unproven HP numbers...get the HS...out of all of the different co. making them, they are the top dawg right now.....:cool:

·
Search Whore
209 Posts
the obx headers on ebay are for the ga16 not his sr20

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aiight guys i figured thats who was best from hearing conversations bout it in the past b ut ne wayz.....price aint nothin i will get hotshot...thanx

K

·
0 Posts
Like the (mod) says go get HS, its dyno proven. The competition sucks...atleast thats what I heard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts