Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im currently installing a pacesetter header and the darn metal line is not matching up...im thinking of cutting it and reflaring it with the right size flare nut?any opions would be welcome..other that your should have bought a hs unit...im cheap...

N

·
0 Posts
i had that problem but i just bent it into my header and hammered the nut it the header and wah-lah jus screwed it in and i was finito and I have notihing but bad stuff about pacesetter

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
loosen the nuts for the header..and put the egr tube in and thread it..then set the header back in place..you may want to loosen the bolts from the rear of the tube where it goes into the egr valve..that'll give you a lil more room.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanx

yeah i got in a hurry cut the egr piping wish i didnt...38 bucks for new one...no junk yard in 150 mile radius would come off one...
oh well live and learn...ever one keeps ragin on ps..you know what i took it for a spin with a cheap patch job on the egr piping..
beside sounding like a riding lawnmower on steriods and in heat
it pulled very hard and i was even able to cherp 3rd..after its all back together including the cust exhaust" 2inch from header to rear axle 2.25 out the rear"im going to summerduck thurs. night after work and give my ride hell...if i break 16.5et ill be very happy..i kinda wish i knew about the obx though it sound like a very good deal..i heard about it here and did some research..
it looks realy nice...ps charges 100 bucks to coat theres and i spent right about that doing mine myself...oh well live and learn, right...as long as it last my another yr or so...ga16det sound really nice...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts