Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pacesetter header around christmas time of 2001. They've been on my car since but now those damned pacesetter gaskets are going to crap. I started hearing some strange noises from the front of the car so i took it to a muffler shop and they said all the bolts were nice and tight. They said that i need new gaskets. They only had 1 of the 3 gaskets i need. I need the gasket that hooks up the header directly to the engine, and the gasket that hooks up the top part of the header to the 2nd part of the header. It's is a 4-2-1 header and i got the very last gasket that hooks the header up to the exhaust pipe on the bottom of the car. Please help me out because i have no idea where to get these gaskets. thanks.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
nissan or pebboys

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
try contacting pacesetter or hotshot, they should have some of those gaskets in stock. u could get a exhaust mani gasket from the dealer ship for the time being.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.