Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any companies that make any sort of product that would make the lights look remotely good on an 88 sentra?
becuase i hate my lights way to ugly

·
Registered
501 Posts
Im looking into clear corner lamps.. I dont think they make them but I was talking to Sentrastud and he said he knows someone who made them so Im going to try that

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
What tailights do you have? The B12 Sentra came with 2 versions. Check my pics (link at the bottom) for the version 2 tails. If you have the version 1's swapping them is a breeze and i think the Version 2's look cooler.

Im looking at moving the turn signal to the light cluster beside the headlights rather than the bumper. That might help a bit.

Also you can swap to BMW headlights ( i cant remember model of the top of my head) that might help.

-Nick

·
Registered
501 Posts
Can you research the year and make for the BMW model we can swap our head lights with...

How you goin do that? Put the blinker on the corner lap?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I think the headlights can be swapped from the E30 3-series. BTW the Sentra's with vertical taillights look like the ones from that BMW also.

·
Registered
501 Posts
you have any pictures of the B12 with the 3 series head lights?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
89Sentra said:
you have any pictures of the B12 with the 3 series head lights?
nope. Sorry dude. BTW I hate it when people put stuff from other cars on their own so I'm not really going to support you if you try to do it.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I love E30 Bimmers (thinking of getting a project) and I love B12 Sentras. I just don't love them TOGETHER

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
hehehe, Ricebox, I guess you dont wanna hear about the 95 Integra Rims i almost bought for 50 bucks at the junkyard!!

89Sentra-> if you want to avoid Ricebox's wrath there is always this:

Basically, these are just mac- tac or something else that you stick on to make it look cool.
I think the BMW conversion would look cool, just find one in a junkyard, done get them off a good BMW. You dont wanna hurt a good Bimmer.

Moving the blinkers up shouldnt be too hard, just switch the running lights out with the blinkers. Ill try soon!

-Nick

·
Registered
501 Posts
Thanks I'm going to look Saturday at the junkyard(s) around me.. And they should just snap on without a problem?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
sentrastud said:
hehehe, Ricebox, I guess you dont wanna hear about the 95 Integra Rims i almost bought for 50 bucks at the junkyard!!
Actually I almost bought some VW rims. Wheels aren't bad if you take the center cap and logo off. But the guys who put Skyline taillights on their Civics. WTF is that!!! :eek:

·
Registered
501 Posts
^^ i dont get it lol....

they wont fit on my sentra right?

·
Registered
501 Posts
yeah i got that i was talkin about the silvia for the civics and rpelude lol.. forget it.. im polish...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sentrastud said:

Basically, these are just mac- tac or something else that you stick on to make it look cool.
I think the BMW conversion would look cool, just find one in a junkyard, done get them off a good BMW. You dont wanna hurt a good Bimmer.

Moving the blinkers up shouldnt be too hard, just switch the running lights out with the blinkers. Ill try soon!

-Nick
IMO the body kit looks cool but the fin looks funny. but I would definetly put on the kit

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sentrastud said:

-Nick
what are those head lights? they dont look stock. are they from a beamer? and also too Ive seen people around here that get like a a colored sticker strip kinda like they what goes on top your windsheild and cut it to fit over the glass
lense and use something round like a coffee mug
or something like that to cut circles over the acctual light bulb. it looks desent if you know how to do it right:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts