Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo, on our way home from the mossy show on october 5th me and a group of other guys in a g20, sentra, and se-r encountered a lil civic guy and his pal looking for trouble, so we all decided to have some fun and go after him and proceeded to call him out and race him and toy with his ass yo.....me and the other sentra didnt really race, but the other se-r kicked his ass all over the freeway.........we were going at it for a nice long stretch of road......going well over 100MPH when we spotted a CHP hiding(i shitted bricks)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hahaha!

that was hella fun.. we were all going at it with that lil 02 Civic EX that been modded. i was to blame for starting the whole thing for flashing my hazards after cutting him off.

that was just nothing but pure fun. Right after i spotted the CHP hiding behind the bridge i slowed down from 105 to like 75 meanwhile my fellow people that were rolling out with me sped right past. i was scared shitless and kept glancing at my rear view to make sure that he wasnt behind us.

it was so funny to see a nearly stock SER wasted him all the way around ! haha! it was just a blast !

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a wuss!

dang, right when i caught up to him to take some of the glory, i catch up to him revv, throw my hazzards, look at him and signal to go. and i dont know if he did this intentionally but he slowed down got behind me and BOOM got on the offramp to exit the freeway......and as i looked at him, he was looking back at me with shock knowing that us nissans were mobbin' deep. now i know u shouldnt rag on an engine with two front bad axles, a bad fuel pump and bad belts, but i had to try to get some of that action so with disregard to my car I went at it.......i am happy with nissan quality for not snapping my belt, or my car falling off its axles or for my pump to cause a short and blow me up!!! lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
dont forget the fun i had tryin to catch up to mike young project 200 SX.

damn that guy was really hard to catch up with but i had a ton of fun tryin to keep up with him.

thanks for a great little run mike. :D

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
dont forget the fun i had tryin to catch up to mike young project 200 SX.

damn that guy was really hard to catch up with but i had a ton of fun tryin to keep up with him.

thanks for a great little run mike. :D
Run ?..what run?? I was crusin playing with the radio dial...haha

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
02 Civic EX that been modded
WTF? That car only has 127hp if he's lucky?!? Of course your going to win... I seriously hope you weren't ever doubting yourself?!? The only thing that would hinder your chances are an automatic transmission..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
You guys are a bunch of tards! Get a fucking life...y0!
did we ask for your opinion? no.. so dont tell us wat we can and cannot do cuz u are not our parents

so do yourself a favor and shut ur pie hole before many of us shut it for you! :mad:

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wont Be Beat said:

what a dumbshit this guy is..........get a life? youre the one who needs a fuckin' life if all you do is come to threads and do the shit u do..............and by the way, your name shouldnt be 'wont be beat' it should be 'wont beat shit' in your shit ass accord

·
Banned
809 Posts
Wont Be Beat said:
heh, a 92 accord.. funny.. a stock SR20 would eat your ass. hell, a ga16 probably would too.. your heavy lego block lookin car.. ugly from front to back. and what do you have.. a intake, maybe a bumble bee muffler, and im sure its stock pipes, and headers.. haha, do they even make crap for that old of a piece of shit. and its a honduh, so that says enough right there.. no origionality.. congradulations "wont beat shit".. you are a natural born loozer :cool:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
STS Accord
WTF is a STS accord!
Get a life? Get a life? We're not the ones surfing the net looking for a forum just to show people how you hate that you drive a P>O<S honduH accord. STS?:rolleyes: These honda guys are now trying to borrow the names off of Cadilac now (How horrible):p Oooh and I bet he has the 32 valve Northstar engine as well. Now who needs to get a life and some torque as well "Freakin' spineless jellyfish":mad:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
please keep in mind that i didnt say that honda suck or n-e-thing.

i just said that i had a good time messing around with the guy that drove it and it was FUN . i mean i dont care wat car u drive or wat car u think is better than the other as long as you dont make it sound raspy loud whiney noise and make it look nice that fine with me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I guess its my turn to fire back a shot huh? Time for me ro dust off my keyboard, its been a while.

Lets start with SR20 805:
What the fuck is "yo?" Dont you get it? Ever time someone posts "y0," you are being made fun of. Its playing on your lack of english skills, verbal talent, and shear idiotism.

This Civic you played with...he was looking for trouble huh? Sounds like you three stooges were the ones looking for trouble, he was just trying to get home safe without breaking the law and endangering inocent people. Now, this Sentra that raced him, is that the new 175hp SE-R model? If so, look at what your comparing. Cars are same weight but have a 50hp and way more torque difference. You enjoy picking on cars that have no chance?

"right when i caught up to him to take some of the glory, i catch up to him revv, throw my hazzards, look at him and signal to go. and i dont know if he did this intentionally but he slowed down got behind me and BOOM got on the offramp to exit the freeway..." Yes dipshit, he was trying to get home.

Now to LIUSPEED:
You say the Civic was moded. Please explain how it was moded. You mean Ebay intake moded, or 18psi, $10,000 under the hood moded? It was stock wasnt it? Oh, wait, no, you mean moded like Altezza tails, washer lights, and some stickers, ok then yes, it was obviously well moded and tuned. And I'm sure the driver was Michael Andretti?

"i was to blame for starting the whole thing for flashing my hazards after cutting him off." So who was out looking for trouble?

"did we ask for your opinion?" Your on a public forum, deal with it.

"dont tell us wat we can and cannot do cuz u are not our parents" Is that the 16-year old side I see coming out? I cant tell you what to do, but the law can, and when you break it, you will pay a big fine, and when you hurt somone, you will spend some time. You want to have fun, do it on a drag strip, or go to Germany. I'd like to see one of you shut my pie hole. Aparently, I have more credibility with your administraters than you do.

NISS200SXGTR:
"a stock SR20 would eat your ass" Did I say it couldnt? Did I say I street race? I'd like to see a stock SR20 'eat my ass' on an Autocross course.

"and its a honduh, so that says enough right there" Thats says enough about you right there. Do you realize that all the other Nissan enthusiasts on NF.com are reading this right now and laughing at you making an ass of yourself? And no, not these kids you street race with, I mean the actual guys with credibility and common sense.

boost_boy:
"WTF is a STS accord!" Is that a question, or statement, I cant tell.

STS: Street Touring (street tire) class in autocross (yes, Autocross, real racing. Do you know what that is? Thats right, it doesnt break the law nor endanger inocent people).

"We're not the ones surfing the net looking for a forum just to show people how you hate that you drive a P>O<S honduH accord." I'm not hating on anything. I have much respect for Nissan's. I will let someone I've already established credibility with here beat you down for that one.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I will let someone I've already established credibility with here beat you down for that one.
First off road dog, no one's gonna beat me down for anything around here and as far the letters STS, chief, I only heard of cadilacs sporting those letters. I'm not experienced in autocrossing, so I'm not wrong for saying what I said because that's your signature. Actually, I'm more of a top end racer; speeds in excess of 150mph. My doing 150+mph on a highway is no worse than all those rwd power houses that blast the 1320 at over 150mph, now is it? You don't know what conditions are on the highway when I race so you can't say I endanger innocent people. I'll let the rest of these guys that you called out address your comments in their own shape and fashion and keep in mind (like you said) this is a public forum. Maybe the administrators see your comments in this forum as being healthy or invigorating or maybe you just are friends with 1 or some of them, but whatever the case maybe, the way you speak sometimes will provoke people on this list. Remember, different strokes for different folks. I have no hate against honda, ford, mazda, mitsubishi, hyundai as my signature would represent. Unfortunately, the amount of honda cars with owners that do stupid things with their cars on public roads, supercedes that of all other car manufacturers combined. What is it, man? Some kind of zombi message comes out when the vtec stuff engages? Help us understand since you care to participate in our discussions. Because when you start ragging on someone from this forum, whatever credibility you've established is quickly cast out the window. So you got one up on me:p You can autocross (real racing) and I got one on you" lemans" (endurance racing) in which I know you and that accord wouldn't stand a chance. My little B12 isn't that bad on twist and turns and I'm a fairly decent driver with over 300hp at my disposal. So practice what you preach! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! You rag on someone and the forum rag on you. I admire you in the sense you still stick around after all you've been through, but don't patronize with a threat of leaving more credible people to handle my comments about STS, autocrossing means nothing to me. 1320 or an empty highway and a supra, vette, rx-7, lexus IS, 300zx, NSX (bring it) catch my drift. I understand your position and I hope you understand mine. No one around here is credible enough to put down anyone. We're a community of nissan lovers who learn off each other and have accepted one another. the majority of us don't know each other personally, but still we ask each other for advise and conversate via this forum and we don't want that interrupted because we drive nissans which to honda is the minority..........I'm squashing it..........

·
Registered
219 Posts
boost_boy said:
as far the letters STS, chief, I only heard of cadilacs sporting those letters.
Still doesnt make you any smarter for saying it. Just because you dont know, doesnt mean its ok. Had you asked, it would have been fine. You say you 'endurance race' (which I will catch you on later) then you should very well know what autocross is.

boost_boy said:
Actually, I'm more of a top end racer; speeds in excess of 150mph. My doing 150+mph on a highway is no worse than all those rwd power houses that blast the 1320 at over 150mph, now is it?
Seriously dude, stay off the crack.

boost_boy said:
maybe you just are friends with 1 or some of them
I came here on my own accord (no pun intended) after I had personally heard lots of smack talk about Accords by Maxima owners, and I was looking for proof.

boost_boy said:
Because when you start ragging on someone from this forum, whatever credibility you've established is quickly cast out the window.
I dont know where you got that from, but until I say something false, all credibility is there.

boost_boy said:
and I got one on you" lemans" (endurance racing) in which I know you and that accord wouldn't stand a chance.
LeMans? LEMANS????? As in Cadillac LMP and Corvette C5-R? ENDURANCE????? As in 24 hour Rolex? Are you licensed? Are you still on crack? You cant honestly expect someone to believe that. Please, show me proof of your LeMans racing.

I'm not flaming you, just pointing out obviously flaws, goofs, falacies, whatever.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.