Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
NICE--I would have luved to see that ripping up the track... Last Moroso a B13 hit low 8s and I left thinking he didnt have any real competition.....Turns out an RX7 that hadnt raced at all B4 came out and killed him..

Wut else U got planned for it...???

·
Platinum
462 Posts
VE

I want that engine. Really nice car. No rice, i like it. ;) How did you get your Fujitsubo headers? They are beautiful (high quality) and I always wanted to get those.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: VE

CarbonBlack200 said:
I want that engine. Really nice car. No rice, i like it. ;) How did you get your Fujitsubo headers? They are beautiful (high quality) and I always wanted to get those.
I have a friend in Japan

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Beautiful swap, Jim. That's the way to do it. You have the VE already, and I'm still wanting a DE (SR20DE, that is). ::sigh:: My lil' 1.6L will have to suffice for one more semester of college. :) Keep up the excellent work!

BTW, I noticed the Fujitsubo header is 4-2-1... is this header better accepted by the VE because of the VVL?

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Shoes59

Did you already sell the old SR20?, And did you run into any complications swapping the VE yourself?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Shoes59

JT200SX-N-FX said:
Did you already sell the old SR20?, And did you run into any complications swapping the VE yourself?
DE has been sold and no problems with the swap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts