Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Twas a civic, not an integra. I can vouch for sentra GTR's engine. It's nice. He spent a lot of money on his car, from a GA16 auto that it came with, he made a 5-speed sr20de. I must commend him because when I first met him I didn't think he was going to ever "get around to it," being such a big project. Now he's getting ready to run some huge azzzz turbo, right kirwin? heh :D

Ju§tin

· Registered
167 Posts
Haha you guys are funny. Anyway! :D I am 17 and my best friend is 18, just turned two days ago. I agree that its mostly teens who rice out cars, but both my friend and I are with the performance crowd all the way. I have the se-r and he has an Integra. It is completely stock exterior, and under the hood it has every single bolt on. We just finished putting his AEM fuel rail and Skunk2 intake manifold on, and I drove it, boy is that thing quick. It lacks the sotp feeling because of the smaller displacement and less torque, but still it is something that could beat most of these 4-banger cars anyday. Its getting to the point where all of these GIRLS are ricing out their cars too and I think thats just hilarious. Not to be sexist but I think its funny to see some girl in a 94 civic come up to me and rev her stock engine/exhaust at me and shitty bodykit/APC decals at me. Just do what me and my Integra friend do when we see rice cars....POINT AND LAUGH!!! heh.

Ju§tin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.