Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been viewing this site for a coouple of weeks. Let me start by saying I dont necessarily have a favorite car company Honda,Nissan,Mazda,Toyota ect...they are all good and better than each other in different ways. This a good site w/ alot good posts, and technical info. What I dont understand is why everyone hates on Hondas so bad? You refer to Honda as ricers......I thought any car/bike made in Japan is considered a ricer/riceburner. If you are referring to those losers with 5" R&S exhause tips, stickers, powered by honda....ect look and want to race everything they well........there are assholes like that who drive every car. I hate them 2. There are serious enthusiasts w/ every car company and then you have posers. Honda is a big import powerhouse and there are a lot of no joke hondas out there. Remember one thing when comparing SR20DETT to Honda Engines...SR20DETT is a jap spec engine and is not offered on any production Nissan in the US. To be fair compare it tothe JAP spec GSR/TYPE R. I guess my point is why cant eveyone just enjoy import racing for what it is....sure everyone has there favorite car company and yes they will be Bias toward them. All that matters is that you have fun w/ your car.I love the Giants but I still watched the Super Bowl. DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please dont get me started on the Fast and the Furious. I dont think the writers or directors have ever driven a five speed let alone know anything about the import racing scene. Yes there are alotof thosericeboys as you say driving hondas......mostly early 90's hatches, and crx.......They piss me off too

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I agree w/ you to an extent. But you have to remember the majority of people who buy hondacivics and want to immediately put altezzas and a fart pipe ($3 EXHAUST) ARE 16-17 year old kids. All they know is what they see on F&F or what is driving around. The majority of them know basically nothing about cars. Im sure when everyone was 16-17 they wanted to to do their car what everyone else was doing at the time. The only reason why its Honda this and Honda that is because there is so many of them out there and so many parts that are cheap. 90% of impports are a dime a dozen today unless you drop a ridiculous amount of money on custom parts there is gonna be a million people that have what you do. All you can do is buy what you like and hook up your car the way you want it. Hey if I could have found a 240 sx w/ low miles in good condition I would have bought it instead of my type S hooked it up and saved about 10K and had a sick whip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.