1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
um, huh? u mean like it slides open?

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
It still opens vertically. There is a pin, when the customization if completed, that you release. That will allow the trunk to do it's nice little trick. The trunk lid has a hinge that you install on it.

Do a search and I bet you'll find something on it in one of these forums.:D

·
Registered
672 Posts
i still have no clue waht you guys are talking about. can u please just tell us?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i think he is talking about this... (see below)

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Sorry, it really isn't unique anymore. But DO NOT pay for any instructions from ebay. They're a total rip off. Do a search!! Find the instructions on one of the forums if you really want to do that.

·
Registered
672 Posts
thats really really ugly, but its interesting that yub can do that just with what you have now

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I think someone from NW Nismo Syndicate did it...I'm not totally sure though. It was in pics on B15sentra.net.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I wonder how bad (if you could actually figure out thoes instructions) the trunk would rattle, or if it would be a lil bit loose or nice and stiff. I alreay have to deal with the rear seat belt coils rattleing like a mofo, i dont think i could oput up with the rattle of the whole damn lid.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahah, good point.. maybe instead of making a trunk flip style thing.. we should invent a trunk Strut bar!.. make the trunk more stable, for those massive presses against our wings, and we are flying through the air!. lol!!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Yeh I have done it.....

This is a new car to the forums its my friend Jarreds car. Its a really nice ride and all I think he need to do to take some shows is detail his engine and get some diff rims and it would be a show stopper. We were in the corner of HIN in seattle a couple months back and people were streaming over to his car scratching there heads trying to figure out how to do it.... The next couple shows there were more cars with the mod.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Re: Yeh I have done it.....

CustomCrainium said:
[The next couple shows there were more cars with the mod.
There still were a whole bunch of people asking about it at Import Life, though. Unfortunately, like all mods in the import world, it's getting "played-out" already.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts