Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yea, I've heard of VRD there a fairly decent brand, solid but heavier than i would recommend, If your looking for wheels might i recommend these brands?
-ASA
-AT Italia
-O-Z Italia
-BBS
-ADR
and then some, those are high quality brands, but it all matters on what car you have, try www.tirerack.com and search my car you might just find what your looking for

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
just get rotas
more styles than you can shake a stick at
and decent quality + fairly light + good price

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
ADR's belong no place near BBS's....not even in the same league.

I've never heard of VRD's. It does not surprise me though. Seems like a new wheel "manufacturer" pops up every week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
ADR's belong no place near BBS's....not even in the same league.

I've never heard of VRD's. It does not surprise me though. Seems like a new wheel "manufacturer" pops up every week.
True, but then again it is a good business so there's no reason not to. Personally I like ADR and Rotas are every nice wheels, BBS is on the expensive side along with AT Italia and O-Z. Volks are ok but ADR's give you a lighter wheel for a good price and Rota have the good 'ol JDM look to 'em

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Like Konigs and Motegis...too many people run the ADR's around here.
In the past they were also known as a "knockoff" company. Not sure if that is still true today...

·
Registered
6 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Like Konigs and Motegis...too many people run the ADR's around here.
In the past they were also known as a "knockoff" company. Not sure if that is still true today...
Almost forgot about konigs, yea I'd say go with konigs, actually ADR has become a more highly regarded company, i remember when they were bbs-like knockoffs but now they make better quality wheels a definite improvement, all and all if you want value... actually I can't really say it all depends on the car certain rims can look nice but they could look uglier than hell on your car, and others just look beautiful either way, there is no saying which is the best because each company has a signature style

1 - 10 of 10 Posts