Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Hey york here let me know when you wanna get together always bored on the weekends

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
weekends???

If its on a weekend its gotta be during the day, maybe sometime on a saturday would be perfect. Lets get a group of people, dont know how the rules are down there, but here we could all hang out in a big parking lot and stuff!

Scott

M

·
0 Posts
I met a guy at the beach in june that had a brand new Spec V.......he works at a nightclub up there......god i cant remember his name though......ill ask the crew i was with....theyll know....but its an awesome car.....stereo is totally done up.

As for me im in Lancaster PA......just down 283 from H-Burg......

M

·
0 Posts
Ocean City Md......week of june 15-20.......it might have been you looking at the pics of your car.....

M

·
0 Posts
yeah........that was me the one that was stuck with for pain in the ass girls!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea them girls

Nick loved those girls, his alcohol finder. Anyways enough about that, i dont talk to him anymore he is a pathetic lyer and i told him to f off till he stopped lyin. I am going to philly tomorrow around noon for a lil get together with a bunch of peops, call my cell phone if you have my number. Check your PM's!

Talk to you later

Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Manytoys said:
I met a guy at the beach in june that had a brand new Spec V.......he works at a nightclub up there......god i cant remember his name though......ill ask the crew i was with....theyll know....but its an awesome car.....stereo is totally done up.

As for me im in Lancaster PA......just down 283 from H-Burg......
Hey I'm also right off 283 :) I may have seen you a couple of times.

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah im actually from lititz....but make my way around the county frequently.....ive got a black 200 w/ tinted windows, white wheels (most of the time....stockers right now), blue calipers, soon to be projectors and graphics......if ya see it flag me down........what do you have??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea i have tinted windows too, but some prick local cop dude told me it was too dark and i had to take the tint off the front driver and passenger window, WTF????

We all got to get together sometime,

Scott

·
Registered
7 Posts
Manytoys said:
Yeah im actually from lititz....but make my way around the county frequently.....ive got a black 200 w/ tinted windows, white wheels (most of the time....stockers right now), blue calipers, soon to be projectors and graphics......if ya see it flag me down........what do you have??
2000 Honda Civic Si in Electron Blue Pearl. I run the autocrosses up with the Susquehanna Region SCCA. There's an autocross at Kelly Cadillac (off I-283) on Sunday September 8th. Trying to convince my wife to let me go (since it's after my sister inlaw's wedding) :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
harrisburg

hey, im from harrisburg too, i own a 93 nissan sentra se, i would love to meet some nissan lovers round herre, cuz all these peeps here drive honduhs!!!get back at me

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well if your ever in harrisburg or u want to meet up, send me a message or IM (Eagle01725) best way to reach me.

We have to do something one of these days!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts