So i have finally started my project and I know most of you on here don't know me but I have an 87 hardbody that I am stuffing a ka24det out of a 240sx into. I got off work today and came home and pulled my motor (z24) out of the truck. Tomorrow morning i will continue with the rearranging of motor mounts and a few other little tricks to get the ka to fit right. I have had a lot of questions answered by a member named KATILLIDIE who has also done this swap. he answered a lot of the "myths" I had heard all over the internet. Anyways I am also putting a 240sx dash into my rig as well since i have to use the gauge cluster anyways. So I will keep everyone posted on progress and try to get some pics along the way......especially of any modifications that must be made or problem areas. My goal is to have it running on monday morning for work! Have some really smart nissan friends who have done many a swap!