Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering if ne one that has instaled the halos in their 200sx ..when the brights r on do all 4 lights turn on or just the brights????mabey i have some thing wired backwards...thanks

tank

·
Registered
48 Posts
Actually all four are NOT suppose to come on. I just fixed the problem today. There is a blue relay loop that you have to take off or unplug. After I did that it worked fine. Outer were on during reg. beam and inner on high beam.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Where is the blue relay that you can take out? I live in PA and I don't think they will pass me for inspection if all 4 of my lights come on. Also, is everybodys halo real bright at night or kinda dim. I though they would be a litle brighter when i turned them on at night.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I left everythibng as it was.just wired the proj harness into my sotck harness...I cant see how it wouldnt pass..as long as they are aimed correctly..there are alot of cars out there that have 4 headlights.and they all 4 are on when you hit the high beams..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok guys i fingerd out what the prob is...the diode was bad...it was letting power to the other relay...that sux azz..o well

M

·
0 Posts
Ok......just got Projectors with the halos......where in the hell does the projector wiring plug into the stock wiring harness???

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Thanks Guys

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I don't know how this happened, but I have the option of all four brights, or just two, works like this....two clicks=parklights, and low beams...one push forward=all four beams are on and highbeam indicator light is on dash. Push back to regular=high beams stay on, and lowbeams go off... I don't know how it worked out like that, but I aint complaining. The hardest part is removing your old lights, and grill supports. The rest is fairly easy.

M

·
0 Posts
OK i got all that stuff outta the way.....but where does the wiring wire into the stock harness???

M

·
0 Posts
no lows

Anyone have any insite into why i would have no low beams?? ive got all the lights to light on high beam and the halos working on marker light.....but nothing more then the halos on low beam.....any ideas?? thanks guys!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Connecting halos to parking lights?? Im looking at it right now there is a red and white whre from the head light for he halo and in the corner i have a red, black, and green wire....where do i splice what...HELP

M

·
0 Posts
go red to red and white to black.........check which one gets power when the turn signals on......dont connect to that one....if i remember correctly its the green one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts