Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just purchased the new Gunmetal Halo Angeleye Projectors and am waiting for them to come in a couple of days. Anybody have any suggestions on which brand of bulbs I should use on these? From what I read on NPM, they recommended PIAA Xtreme bulbs (H3), but PIAA doesn't make accompanying H1's in the USA (only Japan!) for the second bulb. I prefer to stick with one brand but AM open to suggestions. I don't wanna go cheap and blow my wiring out by melting anything, but I don't want to spend an arm-and-a-leg either. Help! TIA!

·
Banned
809 Posts
H1, H3

H1 and H3 bulbs, are the kind the halo's use.. im personally getting Piaa hyper plasma white H1's and H3's.. i might even get creative, and add like.. another H3 socket, so 2x as bright :).. and put 2 H3's in each hole.. lol.. i dunno.. mr creative is up and addem.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah the halos are real nice. I just put mine on Monday, only thing is that I wish the halo is a little brighter. I'm using PIAA super white H3's in mine and they look nice. I have seem some places online and in Sports Compact Car that sell the PIAA H1's. My first set of projectors had the beam alignment outta wack. I got the halo's from x3racing and both high and low beams are aligned straight foward. I'll post some pics at night so you all can see. I accidentally wired them to my sidemarkers so they blink w/ the turn signals.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Now that Im getting Gunmetal rims I think Im gonna have to get the Gunmetal projectors maybe even the gunmetal alteezas( :rolleyes: ) to really match off everything........

Did I just write that..... DAMN--- lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts