Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey , does anyone have picture of halos(not projectors) with the lights on during night time, cuz i really want to see what the actual 'ring' or halo effect looks like, i did a search and found nothing with pictures, and the pics that showed up were day time, anyone? thanks!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
i've been looking into getting a pair of these as well, i'd be interested in seeing a picture. Oh and does anyone know if the company Matrix Racing that puts out some halo's for us well if theres are any good? thanks

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
they all come from the same company you can check ebay for good prices and all that i have them on my car ill try to post pics later on

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got mine on e-bay. Cant wait to install them...all I need now is crystal corners, thats if Rich at nis-knacks would ever get them in.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much??? I think mossy was sellling the for about $ 145...I think.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i sell them a lil higher than mossy does . but around that price.

my price is 155 including shipping and handling.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll do somemore researching, and if I cant get a set I know who to turn to.
-Thanks

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Halo

I love the way those Halos look, does any one have Pics of the Projectors at night with the high beams on? I would like to see what those look like. Which ever style I get I plan on buying PIAA or Raybrig bulbs.
I learned my leson when I had my 200SX, I needed a new light bulb and couldn't afford PIAAs at the time so I settled for the 9004 bulbs made by Raactive, they were much brighter than the stock ones, didn't have that annoying blue look, and I always had oncoming traffic flashing their highs at my lows, But not even a week after I bought them my drivers side light burned out, I got the place I bought them from to let me exchange it. Well 2 days later the right one burned out, but before I could replace that one my car was totaled out. The drivers side light was pushed back into the battery so I couldn't even salvage my one good bulb.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Re: Halo

Binger said:
I love the way those Halos look, does any one have Pics of the Projectors at night with the high beams on? I would like to see what those look like. Which ever style I get I plan on buying PIAA or Raybrig bulbs.
I learned my leson when I had my 200SX, I needed a new light bulb and couldn't afford PIAAs at the time so I settled for the 9004 bulbs made by Raactive, they were much brighter than the stock ones, didn't have that annoying blue look, and I always had oncoming traffic flashing their highs at my lows, But not even a week after I bought them my drivers side light burned out, I got the place I bought them from to let me exchange it. Well 2 days later the right one burned out, but before I could replace that one my car was totaled out. The drivers side light was pushed back into the battery so I couldn't even salvage my one good bulb.
i can get u bulbs that are better than raybrig and probably a whole lot cheaper. let me find yo a pic of the high beams on

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Re: Re: Halo

LIUSPEED said:

i can get u bulbs that are better than raybrig and probably a whole lot cheaper. let me find yo a pic of the high beams on
Why would he want bulbs for a headlight that is pushed in, not to mention his car is totaled.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts

those are HID and HIGH's

Chris ,

sorry i didnt see the last part. oh wellz.

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Its ok

Its ok LIU...
I am planing on getting good bulbs anyways, wether I get projectors or not. I havn't decided if I want to yet. So if you want to PM me and let me know some of my options I would appreciate it. You seem like a cool guy so I'll probably PM you some time with a list of parts I'm intrested in.
Thanks for the pic I really like the way they look.
Thanks again LIU

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well the bulbs i recommend is :

Showoff Krypton bulbs . they are really nice and shine 4300 Kelvin. It will cost 25 dollars shipping free

next is the best one for hyper whites.

M-TEC . shines 4350 Kelvin and is more whiter than krypton it is 60 dollar shipping free.

the ones you see in the picture are HID systems.

i carry them for 550 shipping and handling included.

let me know what u want and i can help you get.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey thanks for the info victorious, ill check out the site again.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yo, i dont know about u guys, but there are two different types of clear corners, the ones that looks stock without the orange reflector and then there are the truly clear ones, that match projector housing, but 45$/pair is pretty damn expensive, ya know? the others sell for 40$/pair!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts