Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nostrodomas said:
Well sorry to say, but he was PERMA banned. Along with Pumpkin, who was Hal's alter ego. Verified by the matching 4 isp's.
wow, always thought they were 2 people... hell perma banneed, thats kinda fuct up!

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
LethalAudio said:
what did he do that pushed them to the ban point?
I want to know this too...this was obviously a specefic action that caused this.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Without going into too much detail, it was just blatant disrespect of the law....er....moderation team.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
:thumbdwn:

vote for Hal :hal:

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
HAHA I love it how you guys think that me and pumpkin are the same person. His name is Steve, he drives an RX8, He used to be my boss, he left my company a year ago. It cracks me up though, I can see how it can be misunderstood, we are alike.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Equine Focker said:
HAHA I love it how you guys think that me and pumpkin are the same person. His name is Steve, he drives an RX8, He used to be my boss, he left my company a year ago. It cracks me up though, I can see how it can be misunderstood, we are alike.
My Dad drives an RX-8 and welcome back. We were rooting for you.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
If an Isp did match then that was one night where he let me sign in to see what was going on. Other than that you should see his work and home isp and my work and home isp are completely different. I guess that is why someone said confirmed by 4 ISps, but c'mon do you think I have 4 different places where I frequent NF?

To NickZac, He had for a while when we worked together and we would car pool , I loved riding in that car. He was one of the first poeple on LI to get one and people would bug out all of the time. He never let me drive it though, but I did instigate for him to beat on it.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
It's a good car minus the horrible lack of torque. I have driven the 6 speed MT and the throw is so short that you barely even know it is their, kinda like a 350Z only an even more gratifying shift followed by 9 grand of a redline.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
NickZac said:
It's a good car minus the horrible lack of torque. I have driven the 6 speed MT and the throw is so short that you barely even know it is their, kinda like a 350Z only an even more gratifying shift followed by 9 grand of a redline.
I ve raced him a few times with the atly and either won or we wwent neck and neck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts