Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW,I'm so happy yesterday,I found out that from now on,I don't have to work on SATURDAY,that's right SATURDAY,you hear that right hahahaha,LOL!
So I can go to car show,meet and some other shit,I will be setting up some meet or hanging out at my boy's shop on sat soon,if there's someone interesting. :cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
96_vqmax said:
WOW,I'm so happy yesterday,I found out that from now on,I don't have to work on SATURDAY,that's right SATURDAY,you hear that right hahahaha,LOL!
So I can go to car show,meet and some other shit,I will be setting up some meet or hanging out at my boy's shop on sat soon,if there's someone interesting. :cheers:
lucky bastard ! haha ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Cool frank!! Now you get 2 days to do whatever. :thumbup:

The turbo come in yet frank? When you get it call me, even if you leave a message I want to be there when you install.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
turbo-maxima said:
Cool frank!! Now you get 2 days to do whatever. :thumbup:

The turbo come in yet frank? When you get it call me, even if you leave a message I want to be there when you install.
I just send him the final payment on all the upgraded stuff,man you don't believe how busy Nigel was,always out of the country,I thought I was real busy,LOL!So hopefully I will get it the end of next week or earlier the following week.Off course you can come and chill if you aren't busy working. :)

Thanx alot guy,I will be seeing your more often now hopefully. :cheers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
]\[ /-\ ]\/[ said:
LOL!!

congrats Frank! :thumbup:
God damn Nam where the hell have you been,how's your max holding up for ya? :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HNE said:
Nice. It'll be good to be seeing you around. And what in the hell are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning.................... Oh wait, it's 4:11 AM now.......
Yeah it's good see you around too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Frank you have my motivational rear strut mounts right? You up for an install this up coming weekend? I don't have a job anymore so it does not matter. :thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
96_vqmax said:
God damn Nam where the hell have you been,how's your max holding up for ya? :)
i'm still alive!! heheh...same O...u know..school & work & more work. got bout 1 yr left of school. :woot:

car's ok...feels real sluggish now, maybe it's my O2 sensor. but i'm not sure if bad O2 sensors actually effect the car in any way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts