Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was already some talk about this on another thread but I thought I should start a fresh new thread....

I was really surprised at how much bigger it was than the MIami HIN. I was even more surprised at how many Nissans were out there..I saw Altimas-Maximas-B15s-350s-200s-240s and.......EVEN 2-3 Sentras...

All this Nissan representation nearly brought a tear to my eyes....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and the title of the thread is supposed to be HIN- WHAT did U think.....IM an idiot...lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Like I said in the other thread it was bad ass. It was my first car show. :D They had a b14 sentra witch I didnt think I would see. It was a cool show. The cars and the models were great.

Especially the models.:cool:

Peace,
Greg

·
Registered
40 Posts
You are talking about HIN in Orlando right? C'mooooon MP y didn't u gimme a call that u were going. Hey you never called back about my Flawless Decals. Got any Silver ones? Hey let me know whens the next meet and at what time. Lataz!

·
Registered
40 Posts
^
l
l
l
l
l

See MP i'm sporting with the Flawless CC on my Profile.....now where's my decals??? LOL

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol...Yeah I noticed from B4 and yeah we got you with the Decals so make sure U get out there on Sat. and we'll put them on...

Give me a call
FP.....

Oh and yeah I was so surprised to see not one but two Sentras and like three 200 sx....Nissan is coming UP!!!

·
01' Wonder Frump GXE
114 Posts
I have some pics loaded up on my site from the All Nissan Meet that happened right before HIN, and next week i will put up pics from the actual HIN Orlando show. Look under "HIN Meet Pics"

www.b15fl.com

enjoy, more are coming

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Damn man,

I wish I was there to see it all in person. Then I could show all of you guys off with my stock sentra :D . j/k

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG I cant Believe I missed all this and I was there....I dunno since I didnt have my car I just wasnt really looking to show up UKNOW.....

Great pics of it all guys...

Does anyone know about another Nissan Meet in Dec.--is it sill on ??? There was a thread about it a while back

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1997 GA16DE said:
you mean the SOFLA meet?
Yeah I just read on the other thread its still on....hopefully we'll be meeting up....It should be GOOD>..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts