Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of the faulty header from Hot $**t. It makes loud cricket noise when I step on gas and it is super annoying. There are couple of people I know with same header is having same problem. For people with H$ header, does your header make that noise? I know some of the GA16 headers are faulty, but how about SR20 people? Does your header make noise? Please report..

I heard that noise is coming from the flexible tube. I was trying to listen from everywhere, but i cannot point where exactly the problem was coming from. It sounds like a exhaust leak, that's for sure. My car sounds like a POS from outside. (well it's a POS) I thought HotShot was suppose to be the best header available for GA16 powered cars, but I am very disapointed about the quality of Hot$hot products.

I've been trying to find a way to solve this problem. If there are any successful stories, I would like to hear.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a friend that had a noise coming from his headers on his Z, they were stillen.. Could it be an exhaust leak, i've never heard of faulty headers from HS, but i'm glad you posted this ..

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
HS had a run of not so great flex pipes.just call them and tell them, they will send you a new secondary with proof of purchase..

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good

Thanks for the info Black200SXSER. I hope I still have my proof of purchace.

Yeah, I heard about the $tealen header too.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well not every company is perfect but Hot Shot is a good company and at least they have the decency to send you a new header if the one you have is faulty. Lets not complain now. Waiting is tough but remember that it does take time to process this and they dont control the shipping companies either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts