Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys I been looking for this over the net. I want to get the Emblems that goes in the trunk " Sentra GTX" plastic shit. Why I need it? Well I just want it to say sentra in the back :D. Anyways I search this forum but I didnt find a source. Ebay was no help, so if anybody can point me to the right website I would be very happy

·
Registered
68 Posts
your best bet would be the dealer. I'm gonna look into this myself some time next week to see how much they will cost.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
search the classifieds for part outs.............go to the junk yards and rip it off a junker.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.6pete said:
search the classifieds for part outs.............go to the junk yards and rip it off a junker.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please dont send me to a junk yard. Crap I might aswell wait until I see a car park and take out my swiss knife :D

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
What's wrong with the Junk yards? It's like a playground filled with car parts for the taking, LOL.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible to reuse our emblems, period. Ours are made of rubber, once they're on, they don't come off letter by letter, they come out in tiny little chunks that get under your fingernails. You're only option is to go to the dealer and order new ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bLaSiAn_gUrLiE said:
i went to the dealer here in town and they told me $32. so unless the guy was trying to rip me off, thats probably the price they are going to charge.
32 dollars what the heck is wrong with that dealership. Am gonna call this week see what the one in miami says. If not then what the heck people will know its a sentra either way

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
call greg v at mossy

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
there was a site that would make any thing you wanted and i think it was with the OEM type rubber chrome iirc. so if you had a 1.6 turbo you could get like GXT or something like that and the letters looked identicle to my since removed badges. i found it by just searching around on the net. search for "custom car badging" or something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts