Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few months ago my girlfriend got backed into at a red light messed the bumber up and broke a few things however upon inspection bout a month later i noticed water on my fingers when i touched the radiator ...anyways the car got hot one day so i stopped driving it sat for few months car ran fine and didnt overheat maybe got 2 almost 3 quarters of the way to overheating .....NOW THE CAR REVS WHEN IT IS IN PARK ...BUT IDLES LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR IS
IN DRIVE ...PLEASE HELP WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few months ago my girlfriend got backed into at a red light messed the bumber up and broke a few things however upon inspection bout a month later i noticed water on my fingers when i touched the radiator ...anyways the car got hot one day so i stopped driving it sat for few months car ran fine and didnt overheat maybe got 2 almost 3 quarters of the way to overheating .....NOW THE CAR REVS WHEN IT IS IN PARK ...BUT IDLES LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR IS
IN DRIVE ...PLEASE HELP WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
ALSO SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION I PUT THE RADIATOR IN IT AFTER A FEW MONTHS WENT BYE AND THEN WHEN I RESTARTED IT IT WAS DOING THE REVING THING BUT I DID START IT A FEW TIMES WHILE IT SAT AND NEVER DID THAT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.