Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through all of and saw no B14's...
I dont even recall seeing any Nissans for that matter!
It was 90% Hondas with HUGE wings, and nasty paint jobs, body kits that look insane. And the other 10% were lame attempts at making their car look like their in the "euro, import racer scene"
This included lots of Neons, and Cavaliers!!! (junk)
the site is hilarious!!!!!!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.