Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets play a game guys with my car. i have a 96 sentra gxe........when i first bought the car(no warranty) the speedometer went out on me about a week after, fixed that, hmmm, about 2 weeks later, my starter went bad.....k, about 5 months later, my fuel pump went on ends......about 2 months after that, my CV boot tore and now they make all kinds of noise while turning. about 1 week after that, my car made a weird squeeling noise right after it starts when its cold, not when hot.....i hear its the belts.... but lets play this game.....what do u guys think is next to go bad on my car, and when???? (knock on wood):mad: i know all this shit is normal wear and tear but i mean, look at the time frame and u tell me wassup

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
let's also consider how hard you drive your car, what kind of roads you frequently travel in, and the weather conditions, how many and how loaded does the suspension get for a period of time.....and just a guess, or guesses, coolant system fault next, then a/c, then perhaps window regulators or switches.......

·
Registered
702 Posts
azkicker0027 said:
let's also consider how hard you drive your car, what kind of roads you frequently travel in, and the weather conditions, how many and how loaded does the suspension get for a period of time.....and just a guess, or guesses, coolant system fault next, then a/c, then perhaps window regulators or switches.......
hes right, it depends on what conditions the car is running on, if you drive the car hard then your cars gonna go bad faster, weather shouldnt be a problem because you live in CA. If you baby the car then ill guess.....AC will go...sorry to here it bro.

·
Registered
139 Posts
naaa the next thing to go is guna be your Battary:D Thats what went first on my car haha. then it was the belts then the transmision filter THEN the power window button<still not fixed haha...o not to mention my catalic converter cracked on the inside and is making an anoying rattling sound!!!!!!! But i still love her haha.....:D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i'm a now it all all of a sudden too...

·
Registered
702 Posts
make that your both enthusiasts now. i dont know whats goin on now but know it all and expert are alot better than nissan addict and enthusiast but it all doesnt matter we are giving information and recieving some so its all good.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very true

yeah, it doesnt matter what your rank is, even if youre a newbie, and still give info, youre still contributing to the cause

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how so? r those cables cheaply made or what?, anyways i dont think that would be it since i hardly use my trunk, i fear that the next thing that goes is my fuel tank cover switch, where i pop it and it wont open. then i have to break it off or somethin' lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
how do you fix water going into the trunk?

i get that water in the trunk.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, i hardly go into my trunk so i dont know, and it hardly rains out here..........but how does the water get into the trunk? i guess they have bad sealants......and why cant nissan do anything about it??? its their fault it doesnt work, not yours.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i would imagine you can go to a local kragen and buy that plastic molding material that acts like a sealant....and go from there, but seems more complicated than this

1 - 20 of 25 Posts