Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIRST OFF, WHERE CAN I GET THIS WING,
I already talked to the owner he said its probably off a integra but he is not sure, please I need info because I got the skyline tails coming in the way!!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
CHI I like how determined u are.....lol --I think I get what u are trying to do ....skyline tails + skyline wing right..... should look good

Well look I dont know if u have tried this or not but Erubuni.com has a great site with just about every wing u can think of. Im not sure if I am spelling it right so I wont put in the full address--Just try it out yourself.....

GOOD LUCK

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
CHI-B14SENTRA said:

THE TAILS ARE ONE AND READY TO TAKE PICS, SYNDICATE DOES SOME NICE WORK!!!!!!!
Did you send him the core yet? I need that rear trim piece!

Can't wait for the pics...

Mike did make the carbon fiber Nismo insert on the GTR wing.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I dunno wut MIke's got going on but Im waiting for him to get a rear middle piece for me 2.......

But y do u need it 1CLN dont u have yours painted and shaved already. Thats wut MIke is suppose to be doing for me.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
oh man, I have to see them get those pics on as soon as you can
.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
MP2050 said:
I dunno wut MIke's got going on but Im waiting for him to get a rear middle piece for me 2.......

But y do u need it 1CLN dont u have yours painted and shaved already. Thats wut MIke is suppose to be doing for me.
Well, mine has a slight crack in it. We are going to redo it so that it is a bit cleaner. THe one he made for CHI-B14SENTRA is my OEM rear trim piece.

I guess I'll have to wait until you send in youe stock one to get mine redone.

CHI-B14SENTRA, send Mike your stuff if you have already got the ones from Mike. If you have already sent it, cool. If not, please send it, others are waiting....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts