Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering does anyone know how much a GTR bumper goes for? and if anyone has pics of them could you show me. thanx :cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i have pix of them and i also have mike kojima car on film but not developed them and many people have them.

and also if u want the bumper pm me and ill see wat i can do.

btw.. that not my car.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They make the GT-R kit. I ordered mine from nopi about 310.00 not including shipping and handling.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, just the bumper. I guess I should have mentioned that. LOL
I wish the whole thing was 310...

·
Registered
249 Posts
KdudL said:
Nah, just the bumper. I guess I should have mentioned that. LOL
I wish the whole thing was 310...

yeah then i could hope to save up...but in my humble opinion it looks out of place if it's just the bumper...but to each their own- still looks cool. and better then those HUGE ones that make it look like you have a snow plow.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amen, the combat I have on now is pretty huge, but it does look tite!!! I just hate fiber glass...to many damn problems, cracks you name it. I have discontinued skirts and rear end and I think it will look good together. Atleast, I hope. I think its called sigma from aeroenhancements. NOPI has it for the Sentra, but not SX's

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
KdudL said:
Amen, the combat I have on now is pretty huge, but it does look tite!!! I just hate fiber glass...to many damn problems, cracks you name it. I have discontinued skirts and rear end and I think it will look good together. Atleast, I hope. I think its called sigma from aeroenhancements. NOPI has it for the Sentra, but not SX's
hey..

fiberglass isnt all bad dude. there is an improvement in their quality. For example GTP blue fiberglass .. those suckers are so flexible and tough . if u dont believe me go. www.importfan.com

browse their site and they will show you.

also for those who want that GTR kit hit me up via PM or AIM aight?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn I luv this kit....BUt I thought it wasnt available any more. Who carrys the whole kit......and Liu I pm U..

·
Registered
72 Posts
very strong kit i smack into parking curbs all the time and my bumper has no damage/// the other cheaper kits would have cracked by now

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
i just had a rear accident, can i purchase the rear gtr bumper by itself?? or it's too wide that it would really need the flares and skirts and that se-r sideskirts aren't enough for the rear bumper's width, and also, how much, thanks for the input.......

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
u can purchase the rear by itself.

·
Registered
722 Posts
nopi has it for 250. the gtr kit is just as wide as the factory one. its the side skirts in that kit that is wide so you need the door caps for it too look right on a sentra. it probally extends down too far for the car too look balanced if you are going to keep the rest stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts