Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok from my seraches i saw peoples lil resistor set ups because they didnt get the resistor pack, but i did and i have no idea where it plugs into, id post pics that ive taken but i cant f'n figure out how to post them, i clicked the lil picture add dealy and i asume your supposed to put the file name but it doesnt work, so im doin somethin wrong there.

anyway the engine can go in as soon as i figure out where this bad boy goes, because i dont wanna haveto take everything out again if that would be the case, u all know thats a pain

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Slacky said:
ok from my seraches i saw peoples lil resistor set ups because they didnt get the resistor pack, but i did and i have no idea where it plugs into, id post pics that ive taken but i cant f'n figure out how to post them, i clicked the lil picture add dealy and i asume your supposed to put the file name but it doesnt work, so im doin somethin wrong there.

anyway the engine can go in as soon as i figure out where this bad boy goes, because i dont wanna haveto take everything out again if that would be the case, u all know thats a pain

bahhh i cant fiure out how to add pics

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok couldnt wait for the right person to notice my post to help so i went to sr20 forum and BAM there was the info i kinda needed

though there wasnt a explanation on how to use the gtir resistor pack i did find that u need to wire in a 10 watt 6.8 ohm resistor for each injector goin to the computer at
101 - injector 1
110 - injector 2
103 - injector 3
112 - injector 4

so thats what im gonna do, hopefully this will help someone else out now , let ya know if it works too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts