Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which clutch and trannsmision do i use. i got the original one in the car free and the input shaft is considerably smaller than the gtir tranny, so do i need to use the clutch assembly on the n/a engine?

·
NX2000 Bredren
212 Posts
joe77_00 said:
which clutch and trannsmision do i use. i got the original one in the car free and the input shaft is considerably smaller than the gtir tranny, so do i need to use the clutch assembly on the n/a engine?
The GTi-R tranny is useless. You use your stock tranny and clutch stuff.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
use the stock tranny, sell the other one for some cash if u can. if u want any other info on the swap im kinda in the middle of it now and have a bunch of links still that helped a lot

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slacky said:
use the stock tranny, sell the other one for some cash if u can. if u want any other info on the swap im kinda in the middle of it now and have a bunch of links still that helped a lot
yea some links could be a lot of help

·
NX2000 Bredren
212 Posts
joe77_00 said:
yea some links could be a lot of help
There is a search feature so that you can find the links yourself. All the info is here and it will take you about 5 minutes or less to find with the right keywords. I just started spending more time on this forum so I have no Idea how many times this has been covered here. So If for some strange reason you cant find the info you need here, check on the SR20forum.com, Im more then possitive that you can Find EVERYTHING you would need to know over there. You wont even have to post and wait for answers. Just use the search feature and you will find that just about every question you have right now has been coverd a million times on the SR20forum.

BTW you use the clutch's and Flywheels for the FWD trannys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts