Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
it may start spooling at 1000rpm depending on the engine. It can make over 300whp with the right accompanying mods.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
it was featured a bit before that in the Disco Potato car...back in 2002 if I remember correctly. Maybe even 2001.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
JDM240Turbo said:
I've heard that this turbo spools up at 1,000 rpms and is good for 350 hp at the wheels. Is this true?
It does not make full boost by 1000 rpm's if that's what your asking. On the SR20 it is very repsonsive and makes usable boost by 2400 RPM's and should be fully spooled by 2900ish depending on setup...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wes said:
It does not make full boost by 1000 rpm's if that's what your asking. On the SR20 it is very repsonsive and makes usable boost by 2400 RPM's and should be fully spooled by 2900ish depending on setup...
I might as well save 500 dollars and just get a regular t28. Thanks guys.

·